Hoosier Woodworks Store
I am a professional woodworker, specializing in designing items just for you to solve your problems and help make your life better. I'm located at 118 E Ridgeview Dr., Bloomington, Indiana.
You can reach me at 812-325-9823 or email@example.com
- About HWW Store
- Custom Products
- Terms and Conditions
- Return Policy
- Shipping Charges
- Payment Methods
- Shop my store
- Shop my store
- Map to my workshop
Have a problem you can't figure out? Confused by watching too much YouTube? Just want a straight answer? Would you really like to just, "Ask an Expert"?
There are great advantages to attending a formal class in a well-equipped shop with several like-minded people. I highly recommend the experience, but sometimes, they aren't what is needed. Have you ever...
- taken a class only to realize it didn't cover what you really want to learn?
- been in a class hopelessly large-you never get to talk?
- wondered if you really need a 5-day class, 100 miles away that cost $875?
Advantages of Coaching
Ask me questions! Call me up, ask away. Sometimes you just have a few questions you would like a quick answer. Other times your need a long discussion about something that is not really covered in a class, like advice about setting your shop, should I purchase this tool or that one or my favorite, "I'm kinda getting started in woodworking, but not sure where to go from here...."
Area of ExpertiseI have been woodworking for over 50 years and have spent a lot of money on books, magazines and tools. I have made many, many mistakes. I have unfinished projects, failed projects and a few, "well, THAT didn't end well!!!" projects.
And I have had a lot of successful projects. I'm blessed having worked professionlly for nearly 20 years in this industry. Here are a few things I'm really good at:
- Furniture Making
- Furniture Repair
- Built-in Furniture
- General Home Repair
- Wood Canvas Canoe Restoration
- Canoe and Kayak Repair
- Wooden Boats
So How Does This Work?
- PHONE- Old fashioned but some of us still use it!
- ZOOM or SKYPE- Great when I need to see what you are working on to dynanosa problem
- EMAIL- Good for sharing photos and to answer simple questions (I don't type fast!)
- TEXT- Only good for real short answers
- IN MY SHOP- Great, when conditions allow
- IN YOUR SHOP- Great, when conditions allow